Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here is the cartoon for which my blog is named:


I love cartoons, just like my dad. Although, I must admit, he probably thinks Ren & Stimpy are just stupid. Which is COMPLETELY unlike any of the olden days Bugs Bunny or Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. Those cartoons had some class, they were not simply silly, animated characters pulling hilarious pranks on one another-- oh, wait, yes they were. And for those of you wondering about the species of this cartoon's characters - well, you'll just have to wonder, cause if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you. Nyahh!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I commented on this post a long time ago, but now it's not here. I wonder if I didn't do the little security thingie. Oh well. Here's what I said, in a nutshell.

    I never have watched Ren & Stimpy, but I had a friend who used to sing this song and do a little dance whenever she was happy - so I learned it from her and have done it for years.

    And nobody ever gets it. Except you, I guess. We'll have to do it at work sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete